WHEN Kyrun Spraggs was eight years old and came home from school limping, his mum thought he had just injured himself during a game of football.
But when he started to lose weight and came out in a rash, she knew something was not right. After three weeks in hospital and numerous tests, Kyrun and his family were given shocking and unexpected news – he had arthritis.
‘We couldn’t believe it,’ says mum Kirstine Blake.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am