WHEN Kyrun Spraggs was eight years old and came home from school limping, his mum thought he had just injured himself during a game of football.
But when he started to lose weight and came out in a rash, she knew something was not right. After three weeks in hospital and numerous tests, Kyrun and his family were given shocking and unexpected news – he had arthritis.
‘We couldn’t believe it,’ says mum Kirstine Blake.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm