Some patients receive more support from coworkers than from spouses
The survey also found that:
- 67.4% of respondents said other members of the household are sometimes or never aware of their arthritis.
- 64.4% of respondents said others in the household never or only occasionally take an interest in their daily issues with arthritis. This can take the form of asking questions to learn more or be more aware, reading about what it’s like to have arthritis, or generally making a person’s life easier.
- The majority of respondents (58.4%) said they feel the most pain from arthritis when cleaning and doing household chores.
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm