Thank you for your interest in submitting a profile! Just as all of us have the power to raise awareness of rheumatoid arthritis, we also have the ability to create an accurate depiction of the people who live with rheumatoid arthritis.
In order to submit your profile, please follow the following steps:
Please submit 5-10 digital photos. I will collage these together. Photos of mobility aids, surgery scars, or any other aspect of living with RA are more than welcome, as are childhood photos and family photos. You will retain the copyrights on all images submitted as part of this profile.
Please submit answers to all of the following questions. If you prefer not to use your full name, free to use only your first name, initials, nickname, etc. If you would like to include a link to your personal blog or Facebook page, please let me know!
- How long have you lived with RA?
- What advice would you give to someone who has just been diagnosed with RA?
- Do you use any mobility aids? If so, please describe.
- How has living with RA helped to improve your life?
- Do you have any visible signs of RA? If so, please describe.
- Please describe some of your favorite emotional coping strategies for living with RA?
- What are your current medical treatments – traditional and otherwise – for your RA?
- Is there anything else about yourself (need not be RA related) that you would like to share?
Please send all of the above items to rheumatoidarthritisguy [at] gmail.com. I will acknowledge receipt of your profile by email, usually within one week of receiving it.