Why don’t I tell you a little about myself so you can start to understand where I’m coming from. Joseph be thy name, I’m 22 years old and have lived with chronic pain for a large part of my life. Since I was very young, I can recall suffering from what we use to call ‘growing pains’ which at the time I didn’t particularly worry about, it never really occurred to me that I was the only one who suffered these ‘growing pains’ when playing with friends. We didn’t think much of it until I was 11, when one day my right knee became painful and both knees swelled. That year was one of the toughest years of my entire life so far, being thrown from one doctor to another without knowing what was going on with my body and seeing my friends outside playing football. One doctor informed me I had Lupus and another blatantly told me and my mother that he was ‘stumped’ and it left me angry.
Read More: http://rheumatoid20something.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm