Why don’t I tell you a little about myself so you can start to understand where I’m coming from. Joseph be thy name, I’m 22 years old and have lived with chronic pain for a large part of my life. Since I was very young, I can recall suffering from what we use to call ‘growing pains’ which at the time I didn’t particularly worry about, it never really occurred to me that I was the only one who suffered these ‘growing pains’ when playing with friends. We didn’t think much of it until I was 11, when one day my right knee became painful and both knees swelled. That year was one of the toughest years of my entire life so far, being thrown from one doctor to another without knowing what was going on with my body and seeing my friends outside playing football. One doctor informed me I had Lupus and another blatantly told me and my mother that he was ‘stumped’ and it left me angry.
Read More: http://rheumatoid20something.blogspot.com/
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm