New Way RA(TM) Talk Show Premieres Online for People Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis
HORSHAM, Pa., July 29 /PRNewswire/ — New Way RA(TM), a new online talk show hosted by award-winning journalist and anchor of Inside Edition, Deborah Norville, premieres today at www.NewWayRA.com.
New Way RA offers practical advice and information for adults living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Deborah Norville and expert guests discuss and share information about relevant topics through a variety of segments, including health, nutrition, fitness, relationships and work/career management. […]
Norville speaks from the perspective of having a family member with RA. “When I was 10 years old, my mother was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, and my family struggled as my mother’s health declined rapidly. Back then, there was very little information and support available to help us understand the physical and emotional impact of RA,” said Norville. “Having lived through that experience with my mom, I feel fortunate that I am able to play a role in providing an educational and entertaining resource to help people find new ways to live with RA, despite the challenges that often accompany the condition.”
Sponsored by Centocor Ortho Biotech Inc, New Way RA features several expert guests, including Food Network host, registered dietitian and author, Ellie Krieger, M.S., R.D. Krieger discusses simple meal considerations and recipes that demonstrate how small changes in the kitchen can positively affect overall health for anyone, especially for individuals living with RA.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm