Me and my operation: I was in agony – so they sawed off my ankles and gave me new ones
Hip and knee replacements are among the most commonly performed operations in Britain. Now patients are being offered ankle replacement, too. Ailsa Bosworth, 60, chief executive of the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society, was one of the first to benefit. She talks to LUCY ELKINS.
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm