Me and my operation: I was in agony – so they sawed off my ankles and gave me new ones
Hip and knee replacements are among the most commonly performed operations in Britain. Now patients are being offered ankle replacement, too. Ailsa Bosworth, 60, chief executive of the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society, was one of the first to benefit. She talks to LUCY ELKINS.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm