Make a ‘Joint’ effort for World Arthritis Day
World Arthritis Day aims to embrace people with rheumatic diseases, healthcare professionals and employers, as well as help raise awareness about the disease.
Please help us to support people with rheumatoid arthritis by raising awareness and fundraising in your workplace; all that we ask is for you to make a joint effort for World Arthritis Day!
Here are some joint fundraising ideas to get you started:
· Organise a sponsored three legged race at work
· Make cakes with your neighbour and then sell them to colleagues, friends and family
· Give up something you love with a family member or colleague, i.e. chocolate!
· Hold a sponsored tandem bike ride
· Have a dress down day at work
These are just a few ideas (the possibilities are endless!), but whatever you do, do it together and jointly we’ll help improve the lives of people with rheumatoid arthritis.
Print off the ‘Make a Joint effort for World Arthritis Day’ poster, and stick it up in your workplace to encourage your colleagues, friends and family to take part this year!
If you have any questions or would like some NRAS sponsorship forms, please do not hesitate to call Fundraising on 01628 501547 or email email@example.com
The NRAS Fundraising Team
Read More: www.rheumatoid.org.uk/article.php?article_id=695.