Many of Europe’s nearly 2 million rheumatoid arthritis patients are still unable to access effective new biologic treatments, and whether they can do so or not is largely dependent on where they live, says a new study…
The largest differences in access are due to a global price for the drugs and large differences in wealth among the 30 nations, says the study.
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm