Many of Europe’s nearly 2 million rheumatoid arthritis patients are still unable to access effective new biologic treatments, and whether they can do so or not is largely dependent on where they live, says a new study…
The largest differences in access are due to a global price for the drugs and large differences in wealth among the 30 nations, says the study.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm