I know- that sounds crazy doesn’t it? This morning I woke up and the muscles from the elbow to the wrist on both of my arms are just aching. Both pinkies and shoulders are “talking to me” as well. It made it particularly difficult to do anything with my hair and to stir, stir, stir my steel cut oats for breakfast. After several weeks of feeling wonderful- how can I be grateful for the pain I am experiencing this morning?
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm