I know- that sounds crazy doesn’t it? This morning I woke up and the muscles from the elbow to the wrist on both of my arms are just aching. Both pinkies and shoulders are “talking to me” as well. It made it particularly difficult to do anything with my hair and to stir, stir, stir my steel cut oats for breakfast. After several weeks of feeling wonderful- how can I be grateful for the pain I am experiencing this morning?
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm