NEWS ABOUT A RECALL OF CERTAIN LOTS OF TYLENOL® ARTHRITIS PAIN 100 COUNT WITH THE RED EZ-OPEN CAP
In consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., is initiating a voluntary recall of a limited number of TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain Caplet 100 count bottles. These bottles can be identified by the distinctive red EZ-OPEN CAP. The recall is being initiated after identifying an unusual smell or taste associated with these lots that led to a small number of people reporting nausea and related symptoms. This recall includes five product lots only (full list of lot numbers provided below), and does not include any other lots of TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain Caplet 100 count or any other TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain products. McNeil is implementing this recall as a precaution.
More Information: http://www.tylenol.com/page2.jhtml?id=tylenol/news/subp_news.inc
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am