NEWS ABOUT A RECALL OF CERTAIN LOTS OF TYLENOL® ARTHRITIS PAIN 100 COUNT WITH THE RED EZ-OPEN CAP
In consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., is initiating a voluntary recall of a limited number of TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain Caplet 100 count bottles. These bottles can be identified by the distinctive red EZ-OPEN CAP. The recall is being initiated after identifying an unusual smell or taste associated with these lots that led to a small number of people reporting nausea and related symptoms. This recall includes five product lots only (full list of lot numbers provided below), and does not include any other lots of TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain Caplet 100 count or any other TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain products. McNeil is implementing this recall as a precaution.
More Information: http://www.tylenol.com/page2.jhtml?id=tylenol/news/subp_news.inc
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm