I started on Enbrel (rather unexpectedly) on December 9, 2009. I had been taking Simponi, which I loved, it just didn’t last more than a week. (See Simponi Synopsis page for further information.) My rheumatologist decided I needed to switch and, since I was due for my shot, switched me right then and there.
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm