I started on Enbrel (rather unexpectedly) on December 9, 2009. I had been taking Simponi, which I loved, it just didn’t last more than a week. (See Simponi Synopsis page for further information.) My rheumatologist decided I needed to switch and, since I was due for my shot, switched me right then and there.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm