My home Internet service went down earlier today. A technician came out in the afternoon and was unable to fix the problem; hopefully it will be fixed sometime tomorrow. I´m keeping my arthritic fingers crossed! I hope to be back online soon. (In case you are wondering, I am typing this from an Internet Cafe, right before I head over to my evening class.)
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm