My home Internet service went down earlier today. A technician came out in the afternoon and was unable to fix the problem; hopefully it will be fixed sometime tomorrow. I´m keeping my arthritic fingers crossed! I hope to be back online soon. (In case you are wondering, I am typing this from an Internet Cafe, right before I head over to my evening class.)
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am