I’m trying to find out other people’s experiences taking Enbrel, Humira, and/or Simponi through airport security. These are injectable drugs that have to be refrigerated. Did they have any problems with security not wanting to allow them through? Was the insulated carrier/ice counted as one of your two carry ons? I’m going to be traveling more in the future and I’d like to know what others have experienced.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm