I’m trying to find out other people’s experiences taking Enbrel, Humira, and/or Simponi through airport security. These are injectable drugs that have to be refrigerated. Did they have any problems with security not wanting to allow them through? Was the insulated carrier/ice counted as one of your two carry ons? I’m going to be traveling more in the future and I’d like to know what others have experienced.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm