Okay, two messages that I received just made my day.
Yesterday, two readers of this blog both realized that they were at the same college in the United States, and met each other in person. One is a student, and the other is a faculty member.
“Neither of us had known anyone else in the area with RA before today.”
That’s definitely worth a Friday afternoon smile!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am