Okay, two messages that I received just made my day.
Yesterday, two readers of this blog both realized that they were at the same college in the United States, and met each other in person. One is a student, and the other is a faculty member.
“Neither of us had known anyone else in the area with RA before today.”
That’s definitely worth a Friday afternoon smile!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm