Hello everyone! I was wondering if I am a rare case or are there others out there like me? I was diagnosed in July 2008 and have had so many medications and have gone through two of the self injections and have just had my third infusion of Orencia and nothing seems to be working for me! Are there others out there like… me? Why isn’t anything working? I am in so much pain and I know I am getting worse! I had to leave my job in December because it was just to much for me! Please someone just let me know that I am not imagining this pain. I feel alone!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm