Sunday Break Birthday Edition

Because there is no such thing as taking too many breaks!

*****

37Today, April 18, is my birthday. How old am I turning? There’s a hint is on the left. A year ago my birthday faded somewhat into the background, as rheumatoid arthritis seemed to be the center of my universe. Not this year! The celebrations started on Thursday, and finally tapered down last night.

*****

But today, it’s actually back to work. Tomorrow I start teaching a second class at the university where I am currently working, and must finalize the syllabus and prepare my presentation for the first lecture. My current class has exams midterms this coming week, so needless to say it’s going to be a busy week!

*****

The dvd case was supposed to have Mel Brook’s History of the World, but instead has Woody Allen’s Love and Death. I had never even heard of this movie, but went ahead and popped it into the dvd player to see what is was all about. I loved it, and hadn’t laughed so much in a long time.

*****

Toblerone and Almond Joys. Yum.

*****

1. Laurie says:

Toblerone! Woohoo! I’m a big fan of them, as you’ll see from repeated mentions of them on my blog!

I’m glad you had a happy birthday, and I hope the coming year is a good one! :) Laurie

2. Ldy says:

Good for you RA Guy, that is so encouraging to us all as not to let it spoil our lives and events. I to am determined as I was diagnosed last October and Xmas was hell. No more, it is not going to spoil another one.

Happy Birthday and I hope you party on for days to come xx

3. Lana says:

Happy Birthday RA Guy! So good to hear that you are feeling alot more positive than you were a year ago. Keep celebrating.

4. Janie says:

Happy Birthday to You…..
    Happy Birthday to You…..
    Happy Birthday Dear RA Guy…..
    Happy Birthday to You…..
    And Many Many More!!

5. WarmSocks says:

Happy birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy birthday to ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ you ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ dear RA Guy♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy birthday to you!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

6. RA Guy's Mom says:

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY (“3″ is my favorite number!)BIRTHDAY, SON….
    and MANY, MANY, MANY more!!! Love you lots & lots & lots, Mom & Dad

7. Pam says:

Happy Birthday to you … Happy Birthday to you … Have a safe, happy and healthy birthday … And get lots of presents too!

8. Wren says:

Hippo birdy two ewes,
    Hippo birdy two ewes,
    Hippo birdy, hippo birdy,
    Hippo birdy two ewes!

Happy birthday, Guy! Have a fabulous day, and may this year in your life be filled with laughter.

9. Dottie says:

FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QUE LOS CUMPLAS FELIZ….TE DESEAMOS TODOS A TI…QUE LOS CUMPLAS FELICES….TE DESEAMOS A TI…..(HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPANISH SONG)
    HUGS AND KISSES….MUUUUUUUCHOS ABRAZOS…..

10. Jennifer says:

A BIG Happy Birthday to you RA Guy. I hope your day was pain free.
    So will you be sharing that Toblerone? lol

11. Joy says:

Uno mas deseo para un muy feliz cumpleanos!

(ha, that’s from high school Spanish I learned before you were born!)

Wishing you a wonderful 37th year.