The random thoughts, musings and general shite floating around in the head of a self confessed geek and RA sufferer.
In the last 12 months though my life has taken a huge turn. Since been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis last summer, I’ve had to re-evaluate a number of things in my life. I’ve had to stop working at the moment, and as the focus of my life has now become getting this condition under control the career has had to take a back seat for a while. I am still trying to keep myself in the game, and try to keep abreast of new technologies etc. but the health situation is ruling the roost at the moment.
Read More: http://squirelly666.blogspot.com/
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm