The second season of New Way RA premieres today, and features none other than Sara from The Single Gal’s Guide to Rheumatoid Arthritis as a co-host. (Read more about Sara’s perspective in her latest blog post.) You go Sara!
The full year of new episodes will feature:
- Clinton Kelly, fashion consultant and co-host of the hit show What Not to Wear who provides easy-to-implement style suggestions
- Gail Saltz, M.D., psychiatrist, columnist, bestselling author and frequent television commentator, who discusses ways to achieve and maintain intimacy in a relationship when living with RA
- Laurie Ferguson, Ph.D., Vice President of Research and Education at the advocacy organization CreakyJoints who shares tips and advice on how to succeed in the dating world when living with RA
- Matt Iseman, stand-up comedian and co-host of the top-rated shows Clean House and Sports Soup who shares his personal experience with RA and helps to dispel some common myths about the condition
- W. Hayes Wilson, M.D., Chief, Division of Rheumatology at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia who discusses the challenge of obtaining a proper diagnosis and developing a productive relationship with your rheumatologist
- Chantelle Sterling, a woman living with RA who shares how she came to terms with her diagnosis and manages her RA today.
More Information: http://www.newwayra.com/
Sara, thanks for all that you have done and continue to do for the Rheumatoid Arthritis community!