My sister-in-law, who lives with a yet to be determined autoimmune disease, is having rotator cuff surgery tomorrow in order to repair some torn tendons in her shoulder. Please join me in sending her best wishes for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. If you have undergone this procedure yourself, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share a few words about your personal experience.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm