My sister-in-law, who lives with a yet to be determined autoimmune disease, is having rotator cuff surgery tomorrow in order to repair some torn tendons in her shoulder. Please join me in sending her best wishes for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. If you have undergone this procedure yourself, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share a few words about your personal experience.
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm