My sister-in-law, who lives with a yet to be determined autoimmune disease, is having rotator cuff surgery tomorrow in order to repair some torn tendons in her shoulder. Please join me in sending her best wishes for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. If you have undergone this procedure yourself, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share a few words about your personal experience.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am