As many of you may already know, I’ve been on 20mg+ of Prednisone for the past few months. I previously tried to taper off many times, but the results were always the same: a major flare-up, followed by another increase in my Prednisone dosage.
A few weeks ago I started another taper, this time determined that I would make it through. I’m not quite there yet, but I’m close. For the past two weeks, I was once again in a major flare…but at the moment, things seem to be going well.
And the good news: today, I taper down to 2.5mg!
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Empowerment and PrideDecember 11, 2013 - 10:04 am
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm
- Disability Studies: A New NormalNovember 3, 2013 - 1:42 pm