As many of you may already know, I’ve been on 20mg+ of Prednisone for the past few months. I previously tried to taper off many times, but the results were always the same: a major flare-up, followed by another increase in my Prednisone dosage.
A few weeks ago I started another taper, this time determined that I would make it through. I’m not quite there yet, but I’m close. For the past two weeks, I was once again in a major flare…but at the moment, things seem to be going well.
And the good news: today, I taper down to 2.5mg!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm