As many of you may already know, I’ve been on 20mg+ of Prednisone for the past few months. I previously tried to taper off many times, but the results were always the same: a major flare-up, followed by another increase in my Prednisone dosage.
A few weeks ago I started another taper, this time determined that I would make it through. I’m not quite there yet, but I’m close. For the past two weeks, I was once again in a major flare…but at the moment, things seem to be going well.
And the good news: today, I taper down to 2.5mg!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm