Happy Birthday!

Justice League CupcakesThe bad news? This morning, I woke up feeling like a piñata that had been beaten with a stick all night long.

But there is good news…I guess that this feeling is just a tad bit appropriate, because today is my birthday!

I turn 38 today. Forty is just around the corner, and this year marks almost a decade some my first symptoms of RA started to appear.

1. Michelle says:

Happy Birthday.
    I was so happy to find your blog and have been reading up. I adore your 60-Second Guide. It is so great to read about similar experiences from someone with a positive live view. Thanks so much for sharing.
    I may not know you in person, but I am certainly glad that you were born!
    Wishing you a wonderful day filled with love and laughter!

2. Detje Bea says:

Happy Birthday to you. I was going to ask you do you drop out candy from your pinata. LOL I am sorry to read that your not feeling well. I felt the same way on my birthday in Feb. to the point I stayed in bed & when hubby & daughter came home I said just go to the corner store & get me a cupcake or something & we will stick a candle in it & they did. It was just perfect & even though I didn’t get out of bed that day, I was so grateful that it was the little things that made my day. I have only had RA since the symptoms started in March but was diagnosed in July 2010. Big Hugs to you my friend & I hope with maybe just a comment or 2 from your internet friends who so know what you are going through that it might make your day a little brighter.

3. Laurie says:

Feliz Cumpleanaos, mi amigo! That is the extent of my spanish.
    Hope you have a wonderful day and a less painful year to come.
    You are a bright star in the RA universe!

4. Wren says:

Have a really terrific day, Guy, in spite of feeling like a pinata. May the year ahead be full of joy, warmth and peace. Hugs for you!

5. sherry says:

I have always hate being sick on my birthday.Take a rain check,and celebrate on a day when you feel better! Have a good B.Day!

6. Dottie says:

Sorry!!! I am not that late no?…MILES DE BESOS Y ABRAZOS…I hope you had a beautiful day…te lo mereces!!!!!

7. Lene says:

A very happy (and belated) birthday! A little known fact about getting close to 40 is that this is when you start being able to claim a Birthday Week, thus extending the celebration and the requirements for people to spoil you rotten. Enjoy!

8. LynnRivers says:

Happy B-day! I turned 38 also on April 20! I also have RA… mirror images… male and female sero-negative RA sufferers.

Happy B-day to US!