May 23, 2011 — Anti-citrullinated protein antibody (ACPA) is a better tool for classifying rheumatoid arthritis (RA) than rheumatoid factor (RF) levels are and should replace RF levels when the 2010 American College of Rheumatology/European Union League Against Rheumatism (ACR/EULAR) criteria for RA diagnosis are revised, a panel of European experts writes in the May issue of Arthritis & Rheumatism.
Read More: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/743199
[In order to view the entire article (and all other content on Medscape from WebMD), a one-time registration is needed, which is free of charge.]
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm