Because there is no such thing as taking too many breaks!
Midway through The Winner Stands Alone: A Novel by Paulo Coelho. Entertaining read so far, I hope it continues through the second half. Great commentary on status, the Superclass, and appearances – as seen through the Cannes Film Festival.
I just saw Angels & Demons, which motivated me to pull out some of my Rome photos. Beautiful shots of art and architecture were interspersed in between the action scenes – overall a good movie with a slightly over-the-top finale (I had previously read the book…)
Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy’s Yoga Workout Playlist
1. Samtosha (The Eternal Embrace – Baird Hersey & Prana)
2. First Steps (Journeys – Himalayan Voices)
3. Namaste Sadhana Remix (Sadhana – Maneesh De Moor)
4. Namaste (Check Your Head – Beastie Boys)
5. Om Asatoma (The Essence – Deva Premal)
6. As I Lay Me Down (Whaler – Sophie B. Hawkins)
7. The Wheat (The Best Of Lisa Gerrard – Lisa Gerrard)
8. Bow Down Mister A Small Portion 2 B Polite Mix (At Worst…The Best Of Boy George And Culture Club – Culture Club)
9. Karma (Buddha Bar IV – Outsized)
10. But I Feel Good (Lovebox – Groove Armada)
11. Rain One (Varekai – Cirque Du Soleil)
12. Little Fluffy Clouds (The Orb’s Adventure Beyond The Ultraworld – The Orb)
13. Balance (Journeys – Himalayan Voices)
14. Serenity (Liquid Mind V: Serenity – Liquid Mind)
15. Chakra Chimes (Chakra Suite – Steven Halpern)
16. Om Namo Narayana (Love Is Space – Deva Premal)
Duration: Approximately 60 minutes.
Today’s plans: Lots of rest and reading.
Stay tuned…for the next adventure of Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy!