Life threw me some lemons and I’m attempting to make lemonade with it. I am a 35 year old, divorced, born-again Christian mother of three wonderful children. I have homeschooled my children for six wonderful years. I was diagnoised with rheumatiod arthritis in 2004. I am currently taking methotrexate, hydroxyquine, and arava.
The Story of A Princess
This is my first post, I’m writing it while I’m in vacation, from a coffee shop, I don’t know what to say at first, I think I should introduce myself, I’m a young girl of as rheumatoid arthritis guy says : a superhero , and as I see myself a “RA Princess”, I started this blog loooong after I got RA , I think I started it because of RA.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm