Life threw me some lemons and I’m attempting to make lemonade with it. I am a 35 year old, divorced, born-again Christian mother of three wonderful children. I have homeschooled my children for six wonderful years. I was diagnoised with rheumatiod arthritis in 2004. I am currently taking methotrexate, hydroxyquine, and arava.
The Story of A Princess
This is my first post, I’m writing it while I’m in vacation, from a coffee shop, I don’t know what to say at first, I think I should introduce myself, I’m a young girl of as rheumatoid arthritis guy says : a superhero , and as I see myself a “RA Princess”, I started this blog loooong after I got RA , I think I started it because of RA.
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm