To accompany the Services for people with rheumatoid arthritis report, the NAO has produced a DVD with patient stories covering the themes in the report. The videos from this DVD are available below.
Presentation to GP and Referral (6:05)
Impact on Life (5:42)
Awareness and Reaction of Family and Friends (2:40)
Self Management (3:41)
Working with Rheumatoid Arthritis (4:58)
Support and Information (4:45)
The full report, together with a transcript of this video, is available at http://www.nao.org.uk/publications/0809/rheumatoid_arthritis.aspx.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm