To accompany the Services for people with rheumatoid arthritis report, the NAO has produced a DVD with patient stories covering the themes in the report. The videos from this DVD are available below.
Presentation to GP and Referral (6:05)
Impact on Life (5:42)
Awareness and Reaction of Family and Friends (2:40)
Self Management (3:41)
Working with Rheumatoid Arthritis (4:58)
Support and Information (4:45)
The full report, together with a transcript of this video, is available at http://www.nao.org.uk/publications/0809/rheumatoid_arthritis.aspx.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am