To accompany the Services for people with rheumatoid arthritis report, the NAO has produced a DVD with patient stories covering the themes in the report. The videos from this DVD are available below.
Presentation to GP and Referral (6:05)
Impact on Life (5:42)
Awareness and Reaction of Family and Friends (2:40)
Self Management (3:41)
Working with Rheumatoid Arthritis (4:58)
Support and Information (4:45)
The full report, together with a transcript of this video, is available at http://www.nao.org.uk/publications/0809/rheumatoid_arthritis.aspx.
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm