Name: Michigan Gal
Superhero Type: Rheumatoid Arthritis Gal a.k.a. Health Care Gal
Superhero Experience: 52 yrs (started out as Juvenile Arthritis Gal)
Superhero Powers: Super Grandma; A-1 wife; loving daughter; spent 20+ years as a nurse practitioner treating folks with R.A.; gardener; quilter; student; cat lover
Superhero Headquarters: Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Are you in the Superhero Wall Of Fame?
Add your name!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm