Name: Michigan Gal
Superhero Type: Rheumatoid Arthritis Gal a.k.a. Health Care Gal
Superhero Experience: 52 yrs (started out as Juvenile Arthritis Gal)
Superhero Powers: Super Grandma; A-1 wife; loving daughter; spent 20+ years as a nurse practitioner treating folks with R.A.; gardener; quilter; student; cat lover
Superhero Headquarters: Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Are you in the Superhero Wall Of Fame?
Add your name!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm