Name: Michigan Gal
Superhero Type: Rheumatoid Arthritis Gal a.k.a. Health Care Gal
Superhero Experience: 52 yrs (started out as Juvenile Arthritis Gal)
Superhero Powers: Super Grandma; A-1 wife; loving daughter; spent 20+ years as a nurse practitioner treating folks with R.A.; gardener; quilter; student; cat lover
Superhero Headquarters: Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Are you in the Superhero Wall Of Fame?
Add your name!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm