Along my long ten-year journey (many of those years in pain and in ill health without diagnosis) with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia, I have learned more about myself, my capabilities and my compassions than I ever have in all my nearly 34 years on this earth. I know that I will never be the person that I used to be, but why would I want to go back? Having both these conditions and realizing that I am only human has given me a more realistic outlook on life.
The most important of all the lessons learned is that my attitude plays a role in my healing and feeling better on a daily basis.
Read More: http://ohboy-boys.blogspot.com/2009/09/positive-attitude-when-you-live-with.html. (Living It, Loving It)
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am