Along my long ten-year journey (many of those years in pain and in ill health without diagnosis) with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia, I have learned more about myself, my capabilities and my compassions than I ever have in all my nearly 34 years on this earth. I know that I will never be the person that I used to be, but why would I want to go back? Having both these conditions and realizing that I am only human has given me a more realistic outlook on life.
The most important of all the lessons learned is that my attitude plays a role in my healing and feeling better on a daily basis.
Read More: http://ohboy-boys.blogspot.com/2009/09/positive-attitude-when-you-live-with.html. (Living It, Loving It)
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm