And then I was extremely taken aback by all of this. Am I marginalizing this whole experience? Never- it’s had an impact on me so tremendous that I have yet to grasp it. But I found myself thinking lots of things I hadn’t ever thought about before. So this RA thing that has invaded my joints and my life….it isn’t all that bad? This thing that has the ability to make my joints feel like they’re in a vise grip…is barely noticeable at times? This disease that has in a lot of ways completely changed certain aspects of my life….I’m starting to feel a certain condescension or scoffing towards?
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm