I have learned to relax and give myself some quiet time every single day. I no longer drop into bed and fall right asleep, instead I spend time reflecting on my day. I have learned that I don’t have to be perfect and that I *can* slow down. I make a concerted effort each day to give thanks for the day and to let go of whatever is on my mind before I close my eyes at night. Finally I can go to sleep and shut off today and tomorrow and the next day and everything that I need to do and really let my sleep rejuvenate me. I have learned to listen to my body when the pain level rises and take care of myself.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am