I have Rheumatoid Arthritis – RA, and have had this disease for over 30 years. The main joints that have been affected are my knees. Recently, my RA has moved aggressively into my feet, right elbow and shoulder.
After consultation with my Rheumatologist we chose Gold Injections as the course of treatment for this latest flare.
I have been adapting my cooking and finding ways to incorporate foods and ingredients that may help reduce Arthritis pain and inflammation.
I will be blogging on these subjects as a way to keep track of my progress and share my experiences along this journey.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm