Jane Seymour lends support to recognise the hopes and achievements of people living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
26 men and women with RA from across Europe honoured as they share their inspirational stories
Wyeth Europa, Maidenhead, UK – Tuesday 22 September 2009 /PRNewswire/ — Actress, artist and activist Jane Seymour will host the first My Day for RA European event in Barcelona, Spain this evening to recognise the daily challenges, hopes and achievements of people living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
RA is a chronic and progressive disease that can cause pain, deformity, disability and loss of independence without effective management.The My Day for RA event brings together people with RA from all over Europe to share their stories of hope and triumph, and to motivate others with the disease to live life to the fullest.
“I am very proud to be involved in My Day For RA, and am personally inspired by those being honoured today,” Jane Seymour says. “Not only does this event recognise and celebrate the achievements of people living with RA, but it encourages everyone with the condition to learn more about their disease and to take an active role in managing their illness.”
Read More: http://www2.prnewswire.com/mnr/wyeth/40154/.
More Information: www.MyDayforRA.com.
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm