Hi. I’m Wren. “Rheuma” (ROY-ma) is the German word for rheumatoid arthritis. When I was diagnosed with the disease, I lived in Germany, so that’s what I got used to calling it. For me, it fits.
This blog is about rheuma and how it affects those of us who live with it every day. I’d like this to be a place where people who have it can talk to and support each other; a place where those who want to learn more can do so; and a place of quiet, warmth and peace, a haven away from the hustle-bustle of the world.
Be kind to yourself. Speak up. Remember you are your own best advocate.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm