Hi. I’m Wren. “Rheuma” (ROY-ma) is the German word for rheumatoid arthritis. When I was diagnosed with the disease, I lived in Germany, so that’s what I got used to calling it. For me, it fits.
This blog is about rheuma and how it affects those of us who live with it every day. I’d like this to be a place where people who have it can talk to and support each other; a place where those who want to learn more can do so; and a place of quiet, warmth and peace, a haven away from the hustle-bustle of the world.
Be kind to yourself. Speak up. Remember you are your own best advocate.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm