It seems that no one can escape the topic of health care and its costs today, but do you really know the full impact of these costs? Over the past decade, many institutions and scholars have pulled together infographics and studies that show costs for various illnesses on specific populations, or on specific illnesses on a regional or worldwide scale. These studies can help readers understand the full financial impact created by economics and by various illnesses, including chronic diseases and food-borne illnesses.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm