I’m finding that there is very little information available about a combination of drugs I will be starting soon. I posted an entry on my blog about it but I’m having little to no luck. The combination I’m mostly concerned about is Rituxan and Humira. Supposedly its still a somewhat rare combo. Not to mention the methotrexate and Prednisone. I was hoping there was someone else who is on these that could give me some insight.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm