I’m finding that there is very little information available about a combination of drugs I will be starting soon. I posted an entry on my blog about it but I’m having little to no luck. The combination I’m mostly concerned about is Rituxan and Humira. Supposedly its still a somewhat rare combo. Not to mention the methotrexate and Prednisone. I was hoping there was someone else who is on these that could give me some insight.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am