My adventure through weight loss and newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis.
I guess it is time to take stock of who I am. I don’t do that nearly often enough.
I am mommy to two (can they really be 18 and 15 already? can DS really be going to graduate this year?).
I am an Oracle database administrator (actually… also an Apps DBA for those of you who know what that is) and an MBA
I am training for my first half marathon (Valentimes day 2010)
I am 40 something
I am the daughter of a breast cancer survivor.
I play farmville on facebook (awellsdba) because I grew up on a farm in a small town and I get homesick
I take pictures
I have lost 30 pounds
I love Disney
I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (December 2009). This means that I hurt and I get swollen and I will have an autoimmune disease for the rest of my life. <this is where you stop and think and take stock of your life>
Read More: http://figmentoffitness.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm