My adventure through weight loss and newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis.
I guess it is time to take stock of who I am. I don’t do that nearly often enough.
I am mommy to two (can they really be 18 and 15 already? can DS really be going to graduate this year?).
I am an Oracle database administrator (actually… also an Apps DBA for those of you who know what that is) and an MBA
I am training for my first half marathon (Valentimes day 2010)
I am 40 something
I am the daughter of a breast cancer survivor.
I play farmville on facebook (awellsdba) because I grew up on a farm in a small town and I get homesick
I take pictures
I have lost 30 pounds
I love Disney
I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (December 2009). This means that I hurt and I get swollen and I will have an autoimmune disease for the rest of my life. <this is where you stop and think and take stock of your life>
Read More: http://figmentoffitness.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm