My adventure through weight loss and newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis.
I guess it is time to take stock of who I am. I don’t do that nearly often enough.
I am mommy to two (can they really be 18 and 15 already? can DS really be going to graduate this year?).
I am an Oracle database administrator (actually… also an Apps DBA for those of you who know what that is) and an MBA
I am training for my first half marathon (Valentimes day 2010)
I am 40 something
I am the daughter of a breast cancer survivor.
I play farmville on facebook (awellsdba) because I grew up on a farm in a small town and I get homesick
I take pictures
I have lost 30 pounds
I love Disney
I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (December 2009). This means that I hurt and I get swollen and I will have an autoimmune disease for the rest of my life. <this is where you stop and think and take stock of your life>
Read More: http://figmentoffitness.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am