My adventure through weight loss and newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis.
I guess it is time to take stock of who I am. I don’t do that nearly often enough.
I am mommy to two (can they really be 18 and 15 already? can DS really be going to graduate this year?).
I am an Oracle database administrator (actually… also an Apps DBA for those of you who know what that is) and an MBA
I am training for my first half marathon (Valentimes day 2010)
I am 40 something
I am the daughter of a breast cancer survivor.
I play farmville on facebook (awellsdba) because I grew up on a farm in a small town and I get homesick
I take pictures
I have lost 30 pounds
I love Disney
I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (December 2009). This means that I hurt and I get swollen and I will have an autoimmune disease for the rest of my life. <this is where you stop and think and take stock of your life>
Read More: http://figmentoffitness.wordpress.com/
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm