Hi. I’m Wren.
“Rheuma” (ROY-ma) is the German word for rheumatoid arthritis. When I was diagnosed with the disease, I lived in Germany, so that’s what I got used to calling it. For me, it fits.
This blog is about rheuma and how it affects those of us who live with it every day. I’d like this to be a place where people who have it can talk to and support each other; a place where those who want to learn more can do so; and a place of quiet, warmth and peace, a haven away from the hustle-bustle of the world.
Be kind to yourself. Speak up. Remember you are your own best advocate.
Read More: http://rheumablog.wordpress.com/
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Empowerment and PrideDecember 11, 2013 - 10:04 am
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm
- Disability Studies: A New NormalNovember 3, 2013 - 1:42 pm