Hi. I’m Wren.
“Rheuma” (ROY-ma) is the German word for rheumatoid arthritis. When I was diagnosed with the disease, I lived in Germany, so that’s what I got used to calling it. For me, it fits.
This blog is about rheuma and how it affects those of us who live with it every day. I’d like this to be a place where people who have it can talk to and support each other; a place where those who want to learn more can do so; and a place of quiet, warmth and peace, a haven away from the hustle-bustle of the world.
Be kind to yourself. Speak up. Remember you are your own best advocate.
Read More: http://rheumablog.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm