RA has affected me as a person but didn’t change who I was. I learned to live with RA on a daily basis. The medicine is finally working. I also learned to cope with the pain.
Hello everyone. My name is Morris and student at artevelde hogeschool. This blog is a tool to channel my emotions around RA. Enjoy.
Read More: http://reumaishatelijk.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm