I am originally from a very small town in the Midwest, but moved out to Los Angeles six years ago. Recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, my wonderful husband and our little zoo of a home keep me going while I deal with the difficulties of a chronic illness and endeavor to improve my health.
Read More: http://smalltowngirlinabigcity.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm