I am originally from a very small town in the Midwest, but moved out to Los Angeles six years ago. Recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, my wonderful husband and our little zoo of a home keep me going while I deal with the difficulties of a chronic illness and endeavor to improve my health.
Read More: http://smalltowngirlinabigcity.blogspot.com/
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm