I am originally from a very small town in the Midwest, but moved out to Los Angeles six years ago. Recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, my wonderful husband and our little zoo of a home keep me going while I deal with the difficulties of a chronic illness and endeavor to improve my health.
Read More: http://smalltowngirlinabigcity.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am