I started this blog to share my many journeys with Rheumatoid Arthritis. My journeys may include travel, emotional struggles, spiritual journeys, physical tribulations, and daily life. Each journey starts with that first step…
Improvising, Adaptating and Overcoming Mobility Handicaps
For the love of…Everything
A Texas girl born and raised, I am a homeschooling mommy to three beautiful little ones. I have been recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis…
The Blogger Cafe
I am a devoted husband and father. I have a rewarding job which pays the bills. I am a musician and I am now living with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am