I started this blog to share my many journeys with Rheumatoid Arthritis. My journeys may include travel, emotional struggles, spiritual journeys, physical tribulations, and daily life. Each journey starts with that first step…
Improvising, Adaptating and Overcoming Mobility Handicaps
For the love of…Everything
A Texas girl born and raised, I am a homeschooling mommy to three beautiful little ones. I have been recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis…
The Blogger Cafe
I am a devoted husband and father. I have a rewarding job which pays the bills. I am a musician and I am now living with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm