Some injection devices for this biologic medicine are found defective, but many, maybe all, have not yet reached consumers.
2/22/11 Nearly 900 injectable pens containing the biologic drug Simponi are being recalled in the U.S. because a defect in the delivery device may prevent the administration of a full dose of the medication – a TNF-alpha inhibitor approved to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm