Some injection devices for this biologic medicine are found defective, but many, maybe all, have not yet reached consumers.
2/22/11 Nearly 900 injectable pens containing the biologic drug Simponi are being recalled in the U.S. because a defect in the delivery device may prevent the administration of a full dose of the medication – a TNF-alpha inhibitor approved to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am