Some injection devices for this biologic medicine are found defective, but many, maybe all, have not yet reached consumers.
2/22/11 Nearly 900 injectable pens containing the biologic drug Simponi are being recalled in the U.S. because a defect in the delivery device may prevent the administration of a full dose of the medication – a TNF-alpha inhibitor approved to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am