Some injection devices for this biologic medicine are found defective, but many, maybe all, have not yet reached consumers.
2/22/11 Nearly 900 injectable pens containing the biologic drug Simponi are being recalled in the U.S. because a defect in the delivery device may prevent the administration of a full dose of the medication – a TNF-alpha inhibitor approved to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm