It’s one thing to know you have a chronic disease, but it’s altogether something else to realize that a major paradigm shift has occurred. Everything you’ve known about disease and getting well, up to this point, evaporates like a mirage. You now have a new normal. You no longer are the person you’ve always been.
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm