Not Standing Still’s Disease
Oh, I’m just your average, run-of-the-mill graduate student with Still’s Disease, working two jobs and trying to find balance in my life. Oh, also, I have an unhealthy addiction to pumpkin. And I love cows.
Read More: http://notstandingstillsdisease.blogspot.com/
One Sick Cookie
I had the thought the other day that I should begin blogging again. It gives me an opportunity to ramble about the things creeping around my brain. It also gives my friends and loved ones an opportunity to see what’s on my mind and hey, I might meet some new people along the way. I have noticed since I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis that a lot of people with chronic illnesses blog. Foodies love to blog. Mommies love to blog. Well. Hell. I’m all of the above.
Read More: http://onesickcookie.blogspot.com/
The Ups And Downs Of RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis)
My name is Carla and in 29years of age and I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). Im writing this blog for a few reasons one being that I sometimes need to write what im feeling for my own sanity, two being that I hope to help other people with RA know that they are not alone and three being not enough people know what RA is and how it affects people of all ages in their day to day life. RA dose not just affect old people and if one person reads my blog than thats one more person that knows about RA and how it affects our day to day life.
Read More: http://presh81.wordpress.com/
Katie Stewart Vents About RA
I am passionate about arthritis research as I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at the ripe old age of 23. I like to be creative… with my words, with sewing, with cooking and with working out. I volunteer whenever I actually have a free moment.
Read More: http://katiestew.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm