I’m 30, I live in Scotland. I have psoriatic arthritis and I am a Quaker. I’m married, I have a young family and I teach part time. This blog is an attempt to make sense of my life with arthritis and to collect some of the writings and quotes on Quakerism that I find interesting but never seem to remember or apply to my life!
Read More: http://arthriticquaker.wordpress.com/
My Life As A Southern Traveling Girl
Life goes on with me or without me. So I’m going to participate for as long as I can at whatever level this disease will allow. I’m a searcher by nature so I’ll keep reading and learning. And hopefully finding new friends and laughing around the way.
Read More: http://tenn2texas.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am