I’m 30, I live in Scotland. I have psoriatic arthritis and I am a Quaker. I’m married, I have a young family and I teach part time. This blog is an attempt to make sense of my life with arthritis and to collect some of the writings and quotes on Quakerism that I find interesting but never seem to remember or apply to my life!
Read More: http://arthriticquaker.wordpress.com/
My Life As A Southern Traveling Girl
Life goes on with me or without me. So I’m going to participate for as long as I can at whatever level this disease will allow. I’m a searcher by nature so I’ll keep reading and learning. And hopefully finding new friends and laughing around the way.
Read More: http://tenn2texas.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm