I’m 30, I live in Scotland. I have psoriatic arthritis and I am a Quaker. I’m married, I have a young family and I teach part time. This blog is an attempt to make sense of my life with arthritis and to collect some of the writings and quotes on Quakerism that I find interesting but never seem to remember or apply to my life!
Read More: http://arthriticquaker.wordpress.com/
My Life As A Southern Traveling Girl
Life goes on with me or without me. So I’m going to participate for as long as I can at whatever level this disease will allow. I’m a searcher by nature so I’ll keep reading and learning. And hopefully finding new friends and laughing around the way.
Read More: http://tenn2texas.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am