I have been taking Lortab 10/500 four times a day for my RA and Fibro and my doctor just prescribed a new medication called Nucynta 100mg and wants me to try that instead. Does anyone have experience with this medication? It was only FDA approved 3 months ago so I’m a little hesitant in taking it. I’ve done some research online and have read that for some people it’s wonderful and for some people it’s a nightmare (which seems to be the case with any drug, right?!). ANY information, good or bad, would be very much appreciated! Thanks!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm