Who are we? I am Anna, a single mom with ADD and major depressive disorder, raising two kids in Texas. My son, Marty, has juvenile arthritis and ADHD. My daughter, Bella, is a healthy girl with a beautiful spirit and a gigantic heart.
Why are we here? I want to share our adventures (otherwise known as challenges) so maybe someone else will recognize themselves in our lives. Hopefully we can help each other cope with the daily struggles. If not, maybe something I say will help you become just a little more understanding of the trials and tribulations of a single mom with mental issues raising a child with a chronic illness.
Oh, and our names have been changed, so if you think you know me, please don’t rat me out. :)
Read More: http://juvenilearthritis.wordpress.com/
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm