Who are we? I am Anna, a single mom with ADD and major depressive disorder, raising two kids in Texas. My son, Marty, has juvenile arthritis and ADHD. My daughter, Bella, is a healthy girl with a beautiful spirit and a gigantic heart.
Why are we here? I want to share our adventures (otherwise known as challenges) so maybe someone else will recognize themselves in our lives. Hopefully we can help each other cope with the daily struggles. If not, maybe something I say will help you become just a little more understanding of the trials and tribulations of a single mom with mental issues raising a child with a chronic illness.
Oh, and our names have been changed, so if you think you know me, please don’t rat me out. :)
Read More: http://juvenilearthritis.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm