Who are we? I am Anna, a single mom with ADD and major depressive disorder, raising two kids in Texas. My son, Marty, has juvenile arthritis and ADHD. My daughter, Bella, is a healthy girl with a beautiful spirit and a gigantic heart.
Why are we here? I want to share our adventures (otherwise known as challenges) so maybe someone else will recognize themselves in our lives. Hopefully we can help each other cope with the daily struggles. If not, maybe something I say will help you become just a little more understanding of the trials and tribulations of a single mom with mental issues raising a child with a chronic illness.
Oh, and our names have been changed, so if you think you know me, please don’t rat me out. :)
Read More: http://juvenilearthritis.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm