Living With RA
My blog is a place for me to share my experiences with managing Rheumatoid Arthritis on a broad basis and how best to cope day to day with the realities of a progressive, chronic disease. Most importantly how to do it successfully and with a positive attitude.
Read More: http://livingwithra-nan.blogspot.com/
i am. not myself–Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
I’m a 39 year old woman who just recently had to come to terms, yet again, with having rheumatoid arthritis. Although originally diagnosed some 25 years ago, I was blessed to have had 10 years with no symptoms whatsoever. That has now changed. Hopefully what we all will see with this blog is a woman change from being bitter about this resurgence to accepting and learning to cope and live a good life with rheumatoid. It can be done, of this I know. My biggest obstacle? Well, it’s mental. Some days i am. not myself.
Read More: http://iamnotmyselves.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm