Living With RA
My blog is a place for me to share my experiences with managing Rheumatoid Arthritis on a broad basis and how best to cope day to day with the realities of a progressive, chronic disease. Most importantly how to do it successfully and with a positive attitude.
Read More: http://livingwithra-nan.blogspot.com/
i am. not myself–Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
I’m a 39 year old woman who just recently had to come to terms, yet again, with having rheumatoid arthritis. Although originally diagnosed some 25 years ago, I was blessed to have had 10 years with no symptoms whatsoever. That has now changed. Hopefully what we all will see with this blog is a woman change from being bitter about this resurgence to accepting and learning to cope and live a good life with rheumatoid. It can be done, of this I know. My biggest obstacle? Well, it’s mental. Some days i am. not myself.
Read More: http://iamnotmyselves.blogspot.com/
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm