Perseverance With RA
I’m not even sure how long I have had RA. Officially I have been diagnosed for 18months but I suspect I had symptoms long long before. Even when I was 18 I had pain in my wrists and and my feet would hurt horrible after working but I thought this was all part of the hard restaurant life. Somewhere along the line it would get worse but a bunch of ibuprofen always helped. Eventually one of my fingers swelled up and doc said just take ibuprofen blah blah the pain was tolerable and controllable.
Read More: http://perseverancewithra.blogspot.com/
My name is Laura and I was diagnosed with Still’s Disease at the age of 19, with previous diagnoses of Dermatomyositis at 14 and Post-Viral Reactive Arthritis at the age of 3. Life is a bit of a rollercoaster to say the least, but I’m happy to say that I have had my fair share of highs with the lows. I am currently off work due to a flareup and getting bored, so I thought that I would try and put my mind to something constructive. Happy reading!
Read More: http://stillslife.wordpress.com/
Thrive With RA
This is my “swan song” – Swan Neck Deformity pun intended – for Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Month; it is my story – my experience with and choice to Thrive With RA. I share this important message to help spread awareness and perhaps help others recognize some of the physical cues of the many RA onset symptoms, with an ardent prompt to pay attention to the subtleties and address them hopefully sooner than later. As I have always stated, the only thing consistent about this disease is its inconsistency – in its onset, severity, and response to therapies between patients, so some of my experience may be different than other RA patients’.
Read More: http://thrivewithra.org/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm