Did you know that Chemo is not just for Cancer? Yes, that’s right! I am on Chemotherapy, as are the vast majority of Rheumatoid Arthritis patients around the world. RA patients, these brave individuals who have “The Big RA,” regularly ingest or inject Chemo into their bodies, in hope of slowing the progression of the disease, reducing inflammation and pain, and preserving their life and mobility.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm