Update 27 March

Things are spinning out of control, and I have to step away for a while. Please know that I have a lot of people looking out for me right now, and I know everything will be okay.

I look forward to sharing more superhero adventures soon.

xoxo

RA Guy

1. Jasminne Mendez says:

Saying many prayers for you. All will be well, and if it’s not..fuck it and do something crazy! :) I don’t know you personally but your story inspires and motivates me. May God bless you (and if you don’t believe in God then may the Universe bring you only peace and happiness)

2. Carla says:

Do take care. Know that in addition to the team you have looking out for you, you have a cast of thousands that keep you in our thoughts every day. Your struggle is our struggle and we’re with you.

3. Mary says:

I will pray for you. I am having a tough time as well. Trying to get through Easter. I will pray for all that have this dibilitating disease. I was just resting for a while, lurking ot your blog.

Praying for you.

Mary Beth

4. Celeste says:

I wish you a speedy recovery! Remember that you will feel down, you will feel like you cannot get through whatever is going on, and you will feel hopeless at times but those thoughts are FLEETING and are not your reality. You will get better, you will get through whatever you are going through, and hope will always come back! Good luck to you and I hope to see you back as soon as possible!

5. Annette says:

It’s a good thing that you are doing – to step away and preserve yourself. You have a lot of people praying and sending you good thoughts your way and no one will forget about you

6. Wil says:

I hope that you’re doing great! Don’t give up, I know that you’re strong and you’re going to make it through no matter what happens. Remember to take a rest, eat a lot of nutritious food, and regain your strength first before you do certain tasks.

7. Owen Carr says:

What can I say?…Enbrel put me in remission. What can be better than that? 8 years of rheumatoid arthritis treatments, some caused inflammation of my kidneys and liver. At the time I started on Enbrel, I was taking 5 different medications. One by one they were eliminated. In the fall of 2012, I caught a bad respiratory infection so I stopped the Enbrel per doctor’s instructions and my rheumatoid arthritis did not come back! I hope they do research to determine how often this occurs because I didn’t expect remission!