National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week (Sept 14-20, 2009) is held annually in September and uses this forum for our online seminar events on topics about living with chronic illness.
Seminars include speakers on subject of relationships, advocacy, disability application assistance, faith, parenting, college and career and emotional hurdles.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am